WondermamaX & The Wonder Kafe | AK Food Adventure @ Avenue K (part 4)

Monday, December 15, 2014


玩得妈妈 Wondermama X
The next station was Wondermama X & The Wonderkafe & Bar. We went there earlier and luckily it was not fully occupied yet. 







You see!! They are selling this biscuits too!! *OMG* I love to eat it when I was young (even now)!!


They even have traditional kuih at here.



The restaurant is decorated like ‘Kampung style’. The unique decoration is their windows, full with COLORS.

One of the staff was politely guided us to our place and showed us the menu. Indeed, the staffs at there were friendly. 

They do serve Malaysian food, especially NASI LEMAK, and western cuisine.




I love to sit in front of BIG MIRROR



I was watching Popeye the Sailorman at there too. This is one of my favorite childhood cartoons.

Back to food topics, I ordered: 

3 Layer Pandan RM8.50
The drink was quite unique because I usually hear about 3 layers TEA only. Surprisingly, it was not too sweet and suited perfectly for me. 




Nasi Lemak 2.0S RM23.90
It consists of sambal petai prawn, kangkung, ikan bilis, egg, kacang and SP deep fried soft shell crab. I am a fan of soft shell crab and this was really good when eat with their SAMBAL!! The soft shell crab was fried perfectly and not oily. It was meaty in it. There are other choices too such as salmon and chicken karaage in Japanese style. *recommended*




When comes to sambal, I am very picky in it.  I do love the sweetness and spiciness in it with the combination of petai (stink bean/Parkia Speciosa) and prawn. It brings up to another level of sambal, which is really good even though I do not like to eat ‘petai’.



************************************************************

Website | Facebook Menu

Level: G (G-6 & SAC G-1)
Address: G-8C, Ground Floor, Avenue K, 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Hours: 10AM - 11PM
Phone: 03 2161 2589

************************************************************

The WonderKafe & Bar


This is Wondermama X’s sister, The Wonderkafe & Bar.
It is located beside Wondermama X. It does serve snacks, drinks and sandwiches at there. It was my first time to here.
There’s a mini workplace to cook and grill food at there.


Salmon with Garlic Sauce RM12
The salmon was grilled to perfection and topped with garlic sauce. I personally love to eat SALMON, and this is a big YES for me. Dip it with the sauce provided to get a perfect taste in it. *recommended*




Cranberry RM7.80
The best drink to ease the thirst during hot day. 


Indeed a great place to hang out with friends.

************************************************************

Website | Facebook Menu




Level: G (G-8C)
Address: (beside Wondermama X, Avenue K)
Business Hours: 2.30PM - 12AM (last call 10.45PM)

************************************************************

Ohh yea! Follow me on Instagram to get more instant updates of pictures!

Instagram: @capture1st

Hashtags: #AKfoodadventure #AvenueKMY

No comments:

Post a Comment