和民居食屋 Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant Malaysia | Pavilion KL

Monday, January 5, 2015

It was my first time to dine-in at here via invitation from Opensnap!
“Thank you Opensnap for this opportunity”, says Kath.
I heard that the name has its own meaning, where WA means harmony and TAMI means people. It was founded by Watanabe Miki.
It is located at level 4 Pavilion, nearby Chatime and DOME Ca.
The interior is nice, spacious and the light is quite dim. It is suitable for large groups of people as they have private room as long as you reserve few days on their website.




Back to the topic, I received invitation from Opensnap to dine-in at here after won one of their contest.

Feel free to follow me on OPENSNAP
ID: kathryndemunny (wanted to change the name but can’t T__T)


There are some food pictures I posted.

One of their staff explained to us what was provided in the menu. They gave us to choose one of the main courses, either chicken, beef, pork or salmon.



So I chose BEEF as I really do love it after get influenced by someone.

We waited for 30 minutes perhaps to get our meal served. Meanwhile, everyone was chit chatting while waiting.

Surprisingly the food portion was big when it came. I was like “WOW! It’s time to capture1st!

Wafu Touban Gyu Steak with Rice (Self-grilled short ribs)
It came in a set with miso soup, skewer (chicken and pork), Idori Sushi (Salmon & Maguro) and Sushi (Ebi, Ni Hotate & Mini Tempura).
YES, for the first time I get to grill it on my own! *quite excited*
I love the texture of the meat, chewy and flavourful. They also served us special sauce to dip it with meat. *excellent!* The miso soup was good, best to eat it with rice!! *my favourite*
 
The sushi was so fresh and delicious. However, the wasabi served was tasteless and not spicy.
When comes to tempura, the shrimp tempura was a little disappointed. It was soft, not chewy and covered with a lot of flour.













This is teriyaki chicken set.


Passion Fruit Green Tea
It was a mixture of passion fruits and green tea. It tasted a little sour but normal. I still prefer normal green tea.



Chocolate Ice-cream
To be honest, the texture of the ice-cream was smooth, but the chocolate flavor in it was not strong enough. Not really my cup of ice-cream.


Once again, thank you so much for the invitation, Opensnap!

************************************************************


Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant Malaysia | Pavilion KL
Address: Lot C4.04.00, Level 4 Connection Precinct, Pavilion KL Shopping Mall, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Hours: 11AM - 10PM
Tel: +60321416671 / 016 920 6032

************************************************************

Ohh yea! Follow me on Instagram to get more instant updates of pictures!

Instagram: @capture1st

Hashtags: #capture1st #loveeatshop94

No comments:

Post a Comment